Friday, October 29, 2010

Personal Expressions


For my image, I used live trace to change myself to various shades of brown. When I was deleting the extra space, part of my face was deleting also because the shadow made it black, the same color as the back ground. I ended up deleting this space by changing the outline and using the eraser tool. I then made a brown spiral background using a rectangle and the pen tool. I grouped my picture and the background together and locked them in place in order to get started on adding my words.
I used five different fonts for my words and set them all as the same medium to light pink color. Two of the fonts I chose to use because they gave it a western feel. In a couple spots I had a main word with word connected to it branching off I also did this on my picture.


1 comment:

  1. I really like the way your self expression turned out, It is simple, yet so complex. I loveeee the colors and rosewood font is my FAVORITE!

    ReplyDelete